Pursuant to the provisions of the applicable regulations in force on the subject of data protection (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed properly and transparently, for lawful purposes and preserving your privacy and your rights.
Your data are also processed with the aid of computerised means for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation services and accessory services, and to provide the services requested. Considering such data processing is necessary to define the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation, your authorisation is not requested, except in cases whereby special data - referred to as sensitive data - are provided. Should you refuse to provide your personal data, we will be unable to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested. Data processing will stop at the time of your departure, but some of your personal data may and must continue to be processed for the purposes and using the methods specified herein below;
2. to comply with the obligation envisaged by the "Consolidated Public Safety Act" (article 109 of Royal Decree no. 773 dated 18.6.1931) which obliges us to register and notify the Police Headquarters of the general details of our guests, for purposes of public safety, according to the methods set out by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7th January 2013). The provision of your data is compulsory and does not require your authorisation, and should you refuse to provide them, we will be unable to accommodate you in our facility. We do not store the data acquired for this purpose, unless you provide your authorisation for us to preserve them as set out in point 4;
3. to fulfil the applicable administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations in force. For these purposes, the data are processed without the need to acquire your authorisation. The data are processed by ourselves and by our appointed representatives, and are disclosed externally only in compliance with legal obligations. Should you refuse to provide the data necessary for the above obligations, we will be unable to provide the services requested. We store the data acquired for these purposes for the amount of time envisaged by the respective regulations (10 years, and also longer in the case of tax inspections);
4. to speed up the registration process in the event of your future stays in our facility. For this purpose, subject to acquisition of your authorisation - which you may revoke at any time - your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes set out herein above;
5. for the purposes of protecting people, company property and company assets by means of a system of video surveillance in certain areas of the facility, which can be identified thanks to dedicated signs. For this processing, your authorisation is not required, since it pursues our legitimate interest in safeguarding people and assets against possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for the purpose of fire-prevention and occupational safety. The footage recorded is deleted after 24 hours, except on holidays and in other occasions when the facility is closed, and in any case not beyond one week. The footage is not subject to disclosure to third parties, except in the case in which we are requested to comply with a specific investigative inquiry from the judicial authorities or judicial police.
You may also lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority, in accordance with the procedures envisaged by the applicable regulations in force. For any further details, and to enforce the rights you have been acknowledged by the European Regulation, you may contact:
The Data Controller PARC DUE SPA – Via Gardesana 110 – Lazise VR
The Data Coordinator Bernini Giovanni – Via Gardesana 110 – Lazise VR