Regulation


Book now

1) The reception is open from 8.00 AM to 10.00 PM On arrival, guests are kindly

requested to leave their vehicles in the car park and walk down to the campsite

to choose a suitable pitch. They should then return to reception to communicate

the number of the chosen pitch and hand in their identity documents for

check-in. Pitches may be changed only with permission of the management after

showing campsite pass and no more than twice.

The camping rate is charged per night. Payment on arrival.

If time of departure is after 12.00 noon, an extra night will be charged. THE CASH

DESK IS OPEN FROM 8.00 AM T0 8.00 PM.

Guests must leave the accommodation units tidy by 10.00 AM and the keys

must be returned to the reception, are available from 4.00 PM.

2) Visitors may enter the campsite on foot, after having handed in an identity

document at the reception. Should the visit last more than two hours, the daily guest

rate will be charged. Visit time: from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM.

3) Cars and motorbikes must be parked inside the pitch boundaries or on the

assigned place. The maximum speed allowed inside the campsite is 10 km/hr.

Circulation is forbidden between 11.00 PM and 7.00 AM

4) 1 dog per accommodation allowed. Dogs must always be kept on the leash

and dog-owners are fully responsible for them.

5) Dogs are not allowed on the beach, at the swimming-pool and in the toilets

or showers. Dog-owners must promptly clean up after their pets and may use

the area reserved for dogs.

6) Motor boats may approach the bathing area marked by the buoys, only after

turning off the engine. The bathing area and the beach must be kept clear of

boats or trailers.

7) Guests are kindly requested to be quiet between 11.00 PM and 7.00 AM.

During this time it is forbidden to put up or take down tents and all unnecessary

noise must be avoided. Radio and television sets must be turned off and noisy

gatherings are strictly forbidden.

8) The cleanliness and hygiene of the campsite, as well as that of the toilets and

showers, must be respected by all. Chemical toilets and other types of toilets

must be emptied in the special WC disposals located at each toilet block; they

should never be emptied in the water drains or into the grids.

9) No liquids can be poured onto plant roots and all guests are requested to

respect the environment.

10) For environment protection, guests are requested to limit the use of

detergents as well as that of water and electric power.

11) Waste recycling is mandatory. All wastes must be disposed of in the

appropriate containers between 8.00 AM and 10.00 PM

12) Compensation will be charged for damage or theft of property belonging to

the campsite. The management declines all responsibility for theft or damage to

cars, tents, boats or other property belonging to the campsite guests.

NON-OBSERVANCE OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL LEAD TO THE

EXPULSION OF GUESTS FROM THE CAMPSITE. THE MANAGEMENT HAS THE

RIGHT TO APPLY THE PROVISIONS OF THE CIVIL CODE.

AMOUNTS ABOVE € 1.999,99 CAN ONLY BE PAID BY CARD OR BANK TRANSFER.

 

BOOKING

For the reservation of Elite Apartment, Villetta Lux, Villetta, Maxicaravan,

Maxi Beach, Maxi Elite, Maxi Lido, Maxi Lido Superior or Maxi Lido Superior 6P

a deposit of 20% of the total price, which will be deducted from the total amount

to be settled on arrival, is requested. Upon receipt of the deposit, we will send a

letter of confirmation to be shown at the reception on arrival.

- € 20.00 administration fee for any amendments to confirmed bookings, subject

to reception approval.

If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to the due arrival date, 80%

of the deposit will be refunded; the remainder 20% will be withheld to cover

expenses. If the cancellation is made after 30 days, the whole deposit will be

withheld.

IN CASE OF EARLY DEPARTURE, THE ENTIRE BOOKED PERIOD MUST BE PAID

FOR (RATE PER ACCOMMODATION UNIT + RATE PER PERSON/S) EVEN IF THE

RESERVATION WAS MADE ON ARRIVAL DIRECTLY AT THE RECEPTION.

 

For the reservation of a pitch are requested:

- deposit of 20% of the total price , which will be deducted from the total amount

to be settled on arrival.

- € 20.00 administration fee for any amendments to confirmed bookings, subject

to reception approval.

Upon receipt of the requested amount, we will send a letter of confirmation to

be shown at the reception on arrival.

If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to the due arrival date,

80% of the deposit will be refunded; the remainder 20% will be withheld to

cover expenses. If the cancellation is made after 30 days, the whole deposit will be withheld.

IN CASE OF EARLY DEPARTURE, THE ENTIRE BOOKED PERIOD MUST BE PAID

FOR (RATE PER PITCH + RATE PER PERSON/S) EVEN IF THE RESERVATION WAS

MADE ON ARRIVAL DIRECTLY AT THE RECEPTION.