Rules

Rules and regulations

1) Reception is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Upon arrival at the campground, customers must park their vehicle and proceed on foot to their preferred pitch. Tell Reception your pitch number when checking in and presenting your identity documents. You may change pitch once only, and even then only if authorized by management and upon presentation of your pass. The cost of your stay corresponds to the number of nights spent in the campground. Payment must be made on arrival. An extra night will be charged for departures later than 12 p.m., THE CASH DESK IS OPEN FROM 8 A.M. TO 10 P.M. The accommodation units must be left tidy by 10 a.m. of the day of departure and the keys returned to Reception. The units are available from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival.

2) Visitors must enter the campground on foot, and must present their credentials to Reception. If a visit lasts longer than 2 hours, the visitor shall be charged the daily rate for a campground guest. Visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

3) Cars and motorbikes must be parked on the rented pitch or in a place indicated by management. The campground speed limit is 10 km/hour. No moving vehicles are allowed between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.

4) One dog is allowed per pitch/accommodation unit. It is the responsibility of owners to keep their dog on a leash at all times.

5) No dogs are allowed on the beach, in the swimming pool, or in the toilets. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog. Dogs may use the areas reserved for them.

6) Motorboats must shut off their engines when approaching the bathing area, which is demarcated by buoys. It is forbidden to leave boats or trailers in swimming areas or on the beach.

7) Silence must be observed between 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.. It is forbidden to put up or take down tents or generally engage in activities causing noise during these hours. Radios and televisions must be turned off. It is also forbidden to gather in noisy groups or form crowds.

8) The cleanliness of the campground and toilets must be respected. Chemical toilets and other waste water must be emptied in the special drains provided in each toilet block, never in the drains of the drinking fountains or into water channels.

9) It is forbidden to pour any liquid on the roots of plants, and guests are asked to respect the integrity of plant life.

10) To protect the environment, we urge guests to limit the use of detergents and the consumption of water and electricity.

11) Waste must be separated according to type and placed in the appropriate containers from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.

12) Compensation shall be due for any damage to or theft of objects that are the property of the campground. Management shall not be liable for cases of theft or for damage to vehicles, tents, boats or any other objects belonging to guests.

FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY LEAD TO EXPULSION FROM THE CAMPGROUND. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE FURTHER CIVIL OR CRIMINAL ACTION. STAYS COSTING MORE THAN €1,999.99 MUST BE PAID BY CREDIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER ONLY (NOT BY CHECK).

RESERVATIONS
Reservations for a Villa, Apartment Elite, Villetta Lux Beach, Elite, Elite Lido, Elite Lago, Family, Lido Superior, or Caravan require the payment of a deposit equal to 20% of the total cost. The deposit will be deducted from the final bill. Upon receiving a deposit, we shall send a message of confirmation, which must be presented upon arrival at the campground. – A fee of €20.00 is charged for any booking changes, which must also be approved by us. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the indicated date of arrival, 80% of the deposit will be refunded and the remaining 20% withheld to cover expenses. Later cancellations entail the loss of the entire deposit.

THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES. WE SHALL CHARGE THE TOTAL DUE (PRICE OF ACCOMMODATION UNIT + NO. OF PEOPLE) FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION ORIGINALLY INDICATED IN THE BOOKING EVEN IF THE BOOKING WAS MADE WITH OUR RECEPTION AT THE MOMENT OF ARRIVAL.

The procedure for booking a place/pitch is as follows:
– Payment of a deposit equal to 20% of the cost for the entire stay. The deposit is discounted from the final balance.
– A fee of €20.00 is charged for any booking changes, which must also be approved by us.

Upon receiving a deposit, we shall send a message of confirmation, which must be presented upon arrival at the campground. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the indicated date of arrival, 80% of the deposit will be refunded and the remaining 20% withheld to cover expenses. Later cancellations entail the loss of the entire deposit.

THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES. WE SHALL CHARGE THE TOTAL DUE (PRICE OF PITCH + NO. OF PEOPLE) FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION ORIGINALLY INDICATED IN THE BOOKING EVEN IF THE BOOKING WAS MADE WITH OUR RECEPTION AT THE MOMENT OF ARRIVAL.

PRENOTA
LOGIN